Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is TurboTax able to file my Norwegian taxes and my Canadian taxes from this website? I'm permanent res. of Canada living and working in Canada, my citizenship is Norway.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Is TurboTax able to file my Norwegian taxes and my Canadian taxes from this website? I'm permanent res. of Canada living and working in Canada, my citizenship is Norway.

No. The Canadian version of TurboTax can only prepare tax returns for the Canada Revenue Agency here in Canada.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

No. The Canadian version of TurboTax can only prepare tax returns for the Canada Revenue Agency here in Canada.

Ok thank you. Would you know by chance if i can do my Canadian taxes on here and then my Norway tax somewhere else and not get dbl taxed?

Norway and Canada have a tax treaty together, which means that you will not be double taxed. You can read the details on the tax treaty here: https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/programs/tax-policy/tax-treaties/country/norway-conventi...

Thank you I'm headed to that link now to read it.