Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I claim Investment management fees? It says go to INCOME tab in menu, in drop down menu, go to Investment Expenses, click on that. I cant find this

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where do I claim Investment management fees? It says go to INCOME tab in menu, in drop down menu, go to Investment Expenses, click on that. I cant find this

In the TurboTax Free software, in the "Your Taxes" section, type "S4" in the search bar and then select "Statement of Investment Income."  At the bottom of that screen you will see where you can include carrying charges, including Investment management fees.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

In the TurboTax Free software, in the "Your Taxes" section, type "S4" in the search bar and then select "Statement of Investment Income."  At the bottom of that screen you will see where you can include carrying charges, including Investment management fees.

Twin59

I am using this platform but nothing shows up with the s4 in the search bar.  I need to post my statement investment fees, what area can I post this?

You are on the TurboTax Canada site where we deal with Canadian tax issues. Please go to the US site to post your question.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.