Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oublieh

Where do I mail an Ontario tax return when I don't live in one of the cities noted in the two Ontario options.

7 Replies

Where do I mail an Ontario tax return when I don't live in one of the cities noted in the two Ontario options.

Which city/town do you live in?

Oublieh

We live in a rural area near Arthur Ontario

You will need to send your tax return to

Winnipeg Tax Centre
Post Office Box 14001,
Station Main
Winnipeg MB  R3C 3M3

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Oublieh

Thank you.

Was I missing something or does CRA not indicate a location for anyone not living in the Ontario cities that were listed?

They add most common/bigger areas in which people live. You are closer to Hamilton then you are to Barrie. 

Brantford 

where I mail my paper return?

You can mail your return to:

Sudbury Tax Centre
1050 Notre Dame Avenue
Sudbury ON  P3A 5C2

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.