Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rscurrg
Returning Member

Can not print a mail copy for cra. Only able to get duplicates. Please help before I run out of ink and paper.

2 Replies
rscurrg
Returning Member

Can not print a mail copy for cra. Only able to get duplicates. Please help before I run out of ink and paper.

Answers  provided by Turbo Tax do not resolve issue.
TurboTaxLynda
Intuit Alumni

There is a known issue for some users following a rejection from NetFiling.

If you're not able to print your copy to mail in TurboTax CD/Download edition, please try to print with the following procedure and let us know if it works for you or not.  See screen captures below.

1. Go to form mode --> click the Form icon in the toolbar (you will be able to go back in EasyStep with the EasyStep icon in the toolbar)
  2. Click on File --> Print --> Print return... --> click the Continue button --> click Save PDF of Return to Mail
  3. Open your PDF file to print it and you will not have any watermark
We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you in advance for your valuable collaboration.

If you are using the Online version just make sure you get to the Filing your return(s) section
  • click File --> Get Started --> Continue up to the page titled Filing your return(s) --> click Print & mail your return(s), see screen capture below