Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbrow2471

Can I download and print off a second copy of my return after making changes to it? I realized the original copy I printed off had some errors.

As a non-resident I have to print and mail my return. I printed it off but realized there were errors so I corrected them and now when I download the return it says "Duplicate - Do not send by mail" across each page.
3 Replies

Can I download and print off a second copy of my return after making changes to it? I realized the original copy I printed off had some errors.

If you make a copy of it on the return manager screen, you should be able to print it again.

When trying to print your income tax return, please follow the following steps:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2648070

jbrow2471

Thank you for your response Mary-Ann. I can get to the Print option and download the return without a problem. The problem is that the return I download says "Duplicate - do not send by mail" diagonally across each page. As a non-resident I am required to file my return by mail, I cannot submit it online. Is there a one-print rule??? Many thanks.