Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I print a draft copy of my return before I e-file, using the free software? I like to review the actual return instead of a lot of input pages. Thank you

In the past I could always print a draft copy of the return (using Turbo-tax Standard) prior to filing.
3 Replies

Can I print a draft copy of my return before I e-file, using the free software? I like to review the actual return instead of a lot of input pages. Thank you

Yes. Once you get to the NETFILE page it will give you the option to Preview your return. That preview will have the full tax return in it (CRA Forms).

how can I access my complede 2022 tax forms were not sent 

@Saccucci Once you get to the NETFILE page it will give you the option to Preview your return. That preview will have the full tax return in it (CRA Forms).

Also, TurboTax doesn't use E-File, it uses NETFILE.