Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kharrison

CRA asking for copy of tax return they did not receive it and I cannot seem to generate another online delivery.Do I need to print it and mail it to them

I have already filed my tax return.  I have since received another T4 which I sent proper forms to correct.

CRA is now asking me for a corrected  return (they say they did not receive the original for which I have a confirmation number).  I have now tried to refile the return but the programme will not let me

Do I need to print and send it by mail.

thanks

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

CRA asking for copy of tax return they did not receive it and I cannot seem to generate another online delivery.Do I need to print it and mail it to them

Yes, you can print and mail it. Check the letter, if you received one, as there is often a fax number.  That will hurry things up a bit.  It also doesn't matter to CRA if it has "file copy" written on it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Yes, you can print and mail it. Check the letter, if you received one, as there is often a fax number.  That will hurry things up a bit.  It also doesn't matter to CRA if it has "file copy" written on it.