Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRA wants to see Sched 4 and its support data. How can I print the support info.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

CRA wants to see Sched 4 and its support data. How can I print the support info.

Looks like you installed TurboTax on your computer. Schedule 4 can be printed by going to View > Forms Method, View > Find Forms, type S4. Then print the form (File > Print > Print Form).

If TurboTax created a supplement for your Schedule 4, you can print that by going to View > Forms Method, View > Find Forms, type S4s. Select Schedule 4 Supplement. Then print the form (File > Print > Print Form).

Schedule 4 has three sections. Section I is dividend income, Section II is investment income, Section III is for investment expense. Depending on what is on your Schedule 4, supporting info can vary. Attach any T slip (T3/T5/T4PS/T5008/T5013/T1206) and receipt (carrying charges, investment income not reported on a T slip) associated with your S4 and S4-Supplement to send to the CRA.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Looks like you installed TurboTax on your computer. Schedule 4 can be printed by going to View > Forms Method, View > Find Forms, type S4. Then print the form (File > Print > Print Form).

If TurboTax created a supplement for your Schedule 4, you can print that by going to View > Forms Method, View > Find Forms, type S4s. Select Schedule 4 Supplement. Then print the form (File > Print > Print Form).

Schedule 4 has three sections. Section I is dividend income, Section II is investment income, Section III is for investment expense. Depending on what is on your Schedule 4, supporting info can vary. Attach any T slip (T3/T5/T4PS/T5008/T5013/T1206) and receipt (carrying charges, investment income not reported on a T slip) associated with your S4 and S4-Supplement to send to the CRA.