Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mandaC87

Does turbo tax print and mail for you if you are outside of Canada?

Hi,

i have returned to Australia after doing my 2 year working holiday visa in Canada. I attempted to file my tax through turbo tax but got to the point of the Netfile and it was rejected for the Netfile option even though im fairly sure i did my 2018 this way? so its now telling me i need to print and mail.

mostly i would like to know if i pay for the Turbo Tax Service will you be able to print and mail it on my behalf? as i am in Australia?

or

is it possible to still netfile? will the paid service help with this?

Thanks

3 Replies

You generally can’t NETFILE from outside of Canada. Instead you’ll have to print & mail your return – we can’t do it for you. If you don’t have a printer at home, you might be able to find printing services at your local library, an office supply store or a print/copy shop.

dhlodik

Do any fields need to be edited manually with a pen after printing it out? Other than the last page requiring a signature, telephone number and a date?

@dhlodik No. If you couldn't put your address/phone number in correctly within the program, you may need to fix that, but that would be the only thing.