Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is March 2nd and I am still not able to netfile or print my return….it still says forms need to be updated. When is this expected to be completed

12 Replies

It is March 2nd and I am still not able to netfile or print my return….it still says forms need to be updated. When is this expected to be completed

Here’s what you need to do:

•    Upon opening your TurboTax software, select Yes when prompted to apply an update.

•    If you have prepared your return using Forms method, select Review from the options at the top and complete the Review before filing your return.

•    If you have prepared your return using the Easy-Step Interview, select Review from the left side and choose the option for CRA Tips, warnings and errors. Complete the Review before filing your return.

Still not working!  Still shows that forms need to be updated and will not allow netfile or printing!

I called their support and they said it will be "a few WEEKS" until the update the forms, even though they said it would be ready at the end of February. They need to keep their customers up to date!

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3769141

If you are using TurboTax Online, you may need to logout, and clear your cache, or login with a different browser.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647843

So there are still locked forms.  Is there an ETA please??

For TurboTax Online they will be unlocked by the end of next week and in TurboTax CD/Download it will be  mid March.
cd4

This information should be provided on your website as there appears to be many people asking the same question. The earlier posts by Turbo-Tax implied ALL the forms were unlocked, and people are senselessly trying the REVIEW process.

Screw this sht, I just filed with Simpletax, I had  a good refund coming and didnt not have time for this clown show.  Loved it.  Seeeeee yaaaaaaa!

All my information is correct but I’m not able to Netfile. The error claims it cannot be netfiled possibly because of errors and to fix them or wait and try again later. Everything is 100% accurate as I’ve used this program for several years and quadruple check every single field. It says I only have 5 attempts until I am locked out. Will I be able to try again after a certain amount of time if it’s a CRA issue or is that it?