Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TT Std 21 is not creating pdf correctly and or it is not creating a proper print copy. Pdf shows image or image and will not create a single form same with the print job.

I can email pdf that created incorrectly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx
3 Replies

TT Std 21 is not creating pdf correctly and or it is not creating a proper print copy. Pdf shows image or image and will not create a single form same with the print job.

Please contact our phone support team as they will be better able to assist you. You can use the form on this page to get the right phone number to call: TurboTax Contact Us

Contacted them 4 different times with no sucess, I believe there is an error in the online program I downloaded on line and I am going to try to open the .tt21 file using a CD rom disk and see what happens. I am also going to try reinstalling for the 4th time the online version on Turbotax Std 21. If I cannot resolve I will use Studio Tax instead of TT.

After reinstalling the program at least a dozen times, contacting The Support Team 4 or 5 times, and assuming I had a program error concerning the printing of PDF's, this morning at 10.30am, I resolved the problem.

I went into the help screen on my version of Turbo Tax searched for print and went down to printer problems and it said to go into Printer Setup , go to Custom Margins and change them to .25 and then change scaling to 96% (mine were at .25 and 65%)  save them, and go to print and file, print a new PDF and problem resolved. This as well resolved the issue for just printing either a single or multipule page document.

I guess my problem was I do not know how the scaling became changed as the error occured when I first opened my Online Turbotax Standard, back on Dec 21st 2021 and sure enough my 2020 version was working fine as it was set at .25 and 100/%.

Bon Chance