Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought turbotax online standard understanding it is good for 8 returns . can only complete one. have 4 other family members , cannot complete

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Bought turbotax online standard understanding it is good for 8 returns . can only complete one. have 4 other family members , cannot complete

If you purchased TurboTax Standard Online - from Online- its good for only 1 return.

If you purchased it in store as a download -you should be able to do 8 regular returns and 12 Additional returns included for individuals with a net income of less than $25K. Please note that you need to stay logged into the same credentials as you were when you completed the first return.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If you purchased TurboTax Standard Online - from Online- its good for only 1 return.

If you purchased it in store as a download -you should be able to do 8 regular returns and 12 Additional returns included for individuals with a net income of less than $25K. Please note that you need to stay logged into the same credentials as you were when you completed the first return.

koffee2go

In previous years I use the online version; however, this year I need to file for more than 1 family member, therefore will buy Turbo Tax instore.  Any way of transferring my .ttx file over?