Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
red45

Does anyone know how to answer the hcaptcha questions? I don't seem to pick any correct answers.

2 Replies
rkellogg1
Returning Member

Does anyone know how to answer the hcaptcha questions? I don't seem to pick any correct answers.

Hi there! 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the captcha. If the prompt you're getting is pictures, e.g. "check all the images with cars", make sure to also check off images that even have a tiny corner of a car in it, for example if just a tiny part of the wheel is in the image, include that image too. 

Hope this helps! 

Rachel

red45

No , the latest is a group of images on a larger multi coloured base.  Instructions vary but mostly:  Select the image that doesn't grow"".  There were 2 penguins, two birds, one flower and one sofa.  The obvious answer to most people would be the 'sofa',  However, it was incorrect.  All 'questions' were similar and all answers were incorrect.  Very frustrating!  I never did get the answer but for CRA to use a program like this is so upsetting.  I used the pictures that you describe and had no issues.  Too bad they changed the questions!