Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I correct lines 119, 122, 147 and 148 of my Quebec 2022 Income Tax Return?

1 Reply

How do I correct lines 119, 122, 147 and 148 of my Quebec 2022 Income Tax Return?

You will open your return and go to T-Slips- follow the same steps for each T-Slip/Releve you have. Go to your T4A- (line 119) Report the amount shown in box 14 of your T4E slip, minus any amount shown in box 18 (if applicable). Click on edit beside your T-slip and enter the proper amount.

line 122 the total of the amounts shown in box A of your RL-2 slip and in box D of your RL-16 slip. Repeat the steps - go to T-Slips and click on edit beside the one that you are changing.

Then go to T-Slips T-5007/Releve 5 - edit this one to change the amount on line 147; 

On line 148, enter the income replacement indemnities or net federal supplements that you received and, in box 149, enter the corresponding number from the list below. If you are reporting income replacement indemnities and net federal supplements from more than one source, enter the total on line 148 and “19” in box 149.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.