Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kd-col

How many tax returns can i prepare on the standard Turbo Tax?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You can prepare as many as you like, but you can only complete and file up to 20 returns. Of these, up to 8 paid and 12 free,

View solution in original post

7 Replies
aledragon

This means I can share my standard account with my sister and she can file her own taxes using the version i bought for free right?

You can prepare as many as you like, but you can only complete and file up to 20 returns. Of these, up to 8 paid and 12 free,
k-bogle

Hi Tony!  I'm lost.  I signed up in my name...did my son's return, and am now trying to do my own. I can't seem to figure out how to start a new return. I have the free version.  Any advice you can give me would be appreciated!
k-bogle

Wow! Tony...you're the bomb! lol  Thanks so much for your help...and such a quick reply!  I'm truly grateful!!  ðŸ™‚

No problem...I turned the comment into an answer so please give me a helpful as that encourages others to follow the advice! I'm just chilling here on a nice afternoon, for once!

Go on Tools in top right menus. Select Return Manager, then Create A New Return.
You will see any existing files on your account when you visit Return Manager. Just click on the file you want to work on.
k-bogle

This was VERY helpful!