Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am at the section "Tell us about your dependants". Can't find non refundable tax credit info from my son's tax return. Found the net income (T1, line 236) no problem.

Unable to find Schedule 1 lines 3 to 22.  Looking at the printout of his completed tax return also done in TurboTax.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am at the section "Tell us about your dependants". Can't find non refundable tax credit info from my son's tax return. Found the net income (T1, line 236) no problem.

If you've already paid for your son's tax return in TurboTax, open his return and select Review > Bottom Line (Tax Summaries) in the Navigation menu and there will be a link to the full tax return PDF (for your own file archive) which will contain the printout of the Schedule 1.  "Lines 3 to 22" refers to the numbered lines to the right of each line on page 1 of Schedule 1

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If you've already paid for your son's tax return in TurboTax, open his return and select Review > Bottom Line (Tax Summaries) in the Navigation menu and there will be a link to the full tax return PDF (for your own file archive) which will contain the printout of the Schedule 1.  "Lines 3 to 22" refers to the numbered lines to the right of each line on page 1 of Schedule 1

wescoupe

Sorry but I can't seem to open his return in Turbotax