Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meredith6

I am being asked for T5013 information but I do not have a T5013. I only have a T101. How to I skip T5013?

The program asks if resource exploration is recorded on T101 or T5013 and I answer "yes" because its a T101 not a partnership (T5013).  But the program will not let me skip past the T5103 screen and is giving me an error message when I don't fill out the information.
1 Reply

I am being asked for T5013 information but I do not have a T5013. I only have a T101. How to I skip T5013?

The T5013 is a Statement of partnership income. You may get a slip like this if you have certain types of investments or if you are in a business partnership. If you are seeing this slip in the interview but you don’t need one, select “Personal Tax Profile for [NAME]” under the “Setting Up” tab. Click the “Edit” button next to “Registered savings plans & investments”. At the bottom of the page, under where it asks “did you have income from investments such as interest earned on investments…”, make sure that “T5013 - Partnership Income” is not checked off under “Did you have investment income reported on a slip?”

You also may want to use the “Find” tool (in the top right corner) and search for “T5013”. Select “T5013 - Partnership Income” from the list, and click the “Go” button. On the “T5013 - Summary” page you can delete any T5013 slips that you don’t need.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.