Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starburk

I cannot find the box on wife's return to enter my net income. The edit information in the introduction does not bring up the appropriate box.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I cannot find the box on wife's return to enter my net income. The edit information in the introduction does not bring up the appropriate box.

If you are not preparing your tax return together with spouse in Turbo Tax you can access the personal information and add spousal data.

You can access your personal information by using the "Find" function in Turbo Tax. This is located in the upper right corner (magnifying glass + find). In the search window use Keywords "Personal Information" and select the highlighted result.  The spousal screen will be the 3rd screen.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you are not preparing your tax return together with spouse in Turbo Tax you can access the personal information and add spousal data.

You can access your personal information by using the "Find" function in Turbo Tax. This is located in the upper right corner (magnifying glass + find). In the search window use Keywords "Personal Information" and select the highlighted result.  The spousal screen will be the 3rd screen.