Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I earned a minimal amount of income from a multi level management company in the us. no tax slip provided. I converted most of the income to credits to buy more product

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I earned a minimal amount of income from a multi level management company in the us. no tax slip provided. I converted most of the income to credits to buy more product

You are required to report all World Wide income on your tax return.  The income should be reported.  If the amount is minimal you can report it as casual income...however it needs to be reported.  If the income is greater than $3500 then you should report it as self employed income.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You are required to report all World Wide income on your tax return.  The income should be reported.  If the amount is minimal you can report it as casual income...however it needs to be reported.  If the income is greater than $3500 then you should report it as self employed income.