Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If the schedule live review isn't working to book appointments, how do I decline the assist and review package and go back to the standard package.

2 Replies

If the schedule live review isn't working to book appointments, how do I decline the assist and review package and go back to the standard package.

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience you are experiencing, however, once you have upgraded or added features to your TurboTax return, there is no way to downgrade or remove the extra features. You will need to create a new return, to go back to the original product.

Momo75

Dear TurboTax, this is really an unacceptable answer! If the service that you previously advertised is no longer available (i.e. expert review) then this is fine, but you should upgrade your system to allow users to downgrade to a package that reflects the service level that they have received without having to complete their return all over again. I note as well that your website still indicates that this service is available for the price of $79.99 - if this option is no longer available then the fact that you continue to publish it could be viewed as false advertising.