Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking at the PDF section "Other Income" - the calculation for line 12100 the value shows the T5 report in US $ then converts to Cdn but includes both in the sum. Right?

Is this right?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Looking at the PDF section "Other Income" - the calculation for line 12100 the value shows the T5 report in US $ then converts to Cdn but includes both in the sum. Right?

Yes - I ended up doing manual entry for this portion - when i do a "pull down" from CRA of my T5's it actually enters the US currency in this field automatically and below the entry it puts the converted Cdn entry and so adds an extra US dollar figure to the calculation. 

Entering the converted dollar amounts manually did, as you indicated, solve the problem

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hello

After doing the conversion, only enter the amount once and it will calculate

Yes - I ended up doing manual entry for this portion - when i do a "pull down" from CRA of my T5's it actually enters the US currency in this field automatically and below the entry it puts the converted Cdn entry and so adds an extra US dollar figure to the calculation. 

Entering the converted dollar amounts manually did, as you indicated, solve the problem