Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ck229
Returning Member

My T5008 is 16 pages long can I enter all the items within the T5008 section of the OnLine version? Can I enter them into the Schedule 3 & where is the Schedule 3?

This grouping is for  the same stock throughout the year- "the groupings are for trades that are the  same legal entity". 

It will like save a bit of entry but not enough to make much of a difference if you have a couple of hundred different trades to enter.

I have been using the sold date of the latest sale when I group them - not technically correct but no other way to enter multiple trades in one company on one line

Gup5

My T5008 is 16 pages long can I enter all the items within the T5008 section of the OnLine version? Can I enter them into the Schedule 3 & where is the Schedule 3?

Hi, Thank you for your response. I understand the grouping of same stock under one entry. However, I understand that you can also report all of your trades for different stocks (>100 entries) under one entry. In this case, what information should be provided on the Turbotax?