Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dolph49

T5013: How do I enter Boxes 104, 107, 114 and "Net Income (loss)" field?

I am an investor in a limited partnership and am filing a T5013 for the first time. Can anyone please help me with the following:

1. Next to "Source of net income (loss), there is a drop-down menu that lists several boxes (see attachment). You can only enter one box here. My slip has amounts for Boxes 104, 107 and 114. According to the instructions, each of these amounts needs to get transferred to different lines on the T1. One Turbotax user said that you have to create separate T5013's for the other two boxes. Is this the correct procedure?
  2. Below the drop-down menu there are two fields labelled "Net Income (loss): Total" and "Net Income (loss): Taxable foreign". Do I have to enter anything in these fields, and if so, which amounts?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Yes you will need to re-create the T5013 for multiple boxes captured in the drop down menu. Use Foreign only if the income is from a foreign source.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Yes you will need to re-create the T5013 for multiple boxes captured in the drop down menu. Use Foreign only if the income is from a foreign source.