Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robert24

I have no self employed income. How do I stop this program printing Reconciliation of Business Income?

The program prints 11 pages of all blank data. How do I stop this from happening?

6 Replies

I have no self employed income. How do I stop this program printing Reconciliation of Business Income?

In the Forms area of Turbo Tax Desktop software use the "Edit" function (top left) hover over "Forms" and then "close unused forms". (You may also wish to access the individual form and make sure it is blank and "clear".

robert24

When I go to the T2125 form it is mostly empty - contains only my name and SIN. I cannot clear those values out of the form.

Simply use the above instructions, non-default fields will be empty, then select "close unused forms"
robert24

I clicked Edit > Forms > Close Unused Forms. It still prints. I opened T2125, then Edit > Forms > Clear Current Form. My name and SIN are still in the for, and it continues to print (7 pages). I did the same to T1139 , and name and SIN remain and it continues to print (4 pages). When I try to delete the name I get an error message that it is a calculated field!

Name and SIN are defaults on all forms whether used or not. It should ask before printing "closed unused forms". You can also select to print individual forms.
robert24

Thanks for the ideas, but I cannot get it to not print those forms. Closing all unused forms does not stop printing the blank forms.