Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the "Work-Space-In-The-Home Expenses" from my 2022 return. I just want to copy and paste sq2 and other information that are the same to this year.

3 Replies

Where can I find the "Work-Space-In-The-Home Expenses" from my 2022 return. I just want to copy and paste sq2 and other information that are the same to this year.

You will find this under Income- Employment expenses- You will continue until you see the page "Employment Expense Profile" and check off "Office in home Expenses." continue twice then you will see the "Work-Space-In-The-Home Expenses" page to complete.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Thanks, but that's for 2023. I am looking to see the details of the 2022 return. This path you gave doesn't work on the View Mode of the 2022 return.

In your 2022 return go to the top right- click on Find- type in Work from Home expenses and GO- then continue twice- the next page you would have had to check off "Office in Home Expenses" Continue then continue again and now you are at the page which says Work-Space-In-The-Home Expenses.