Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An amount shows up on my return for "Other employment income". The suggested help does not provide the required info. How do I find the source for this amount?

The help directs me to a series of other possible income sources, none of which are checked or apply to me.  I can find no T-slip with a matching amount.  I have no employment income.  The lack of traceability is frustrating.

3 Replies

An amount shows up on my return for "Other employment income". The suggested help does not provide the required info. How do I find the source for this amount?

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

I  found the answer to my question from another user that figured it out (under another question).   "Net employment earnings" includes "Other employment income" which  includes any GST rebate that you received the previous year.