Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabivelea

As I read, T2203 is not available on TurboTax, so I manually calculated using CRA forms. Is there any way to update field 428 in T1 with the online version of TurboTax?

The amount manually calculated on the form T2203 (the form is not available on Turbo Tax) must be entered on T1 - line 428 (section Refund or Balance Owing). The online version of TurboTax does not allow me to update this line.
3 Replies

As I read, T2203 is not available on TurboTax, so I manually calculated using CRA forms. Is there any way to update field 428 in T1 with the online version of TurboTax?

Unfortunately, if you are using TurboTax Online, there is no ability to see the actual forms.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3225522

Re: 2022 T1  Why is Form T2203 for Foreign Business Income not available in Turbo Tax when we buy the Business Program version (not the online version)?

You will need to open your return and click on Forms- type in "FTC" this is for foreign tax credit- further down on the page you will then see- Foreign Business Income and Foreign Business Tax. You will be able to enter your Foreign business income in the box provided. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.