Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suexcel

Does box 52 on my T4 already include my RRSP contributions made through my employer? or do I still need to report these separately with slips in the RRSP section?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Does box 52 on my T4 already include my RRSP contributions made through my employer? or do I still need to report these separately with slips in the RRSP section?

Box 52 on the T4 includes the employers contributions to a pension fund but not the employees. You will include your own receipts under the RRSP tab and RRSP Profile area of Turbo Tax.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Box 52 on the T4 includes the employers contributions to a pension fund but not the employees. You will include your own receipts under the RRSP tab and RRSP Profile area of Turbo Tax.

TeresaK55

Where specfically?

As Terry said, Box 52 on the T4. It's labeled as "Pension Adjustment".