Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Advanced Workers Benefit show up in the Income Summary? Is it normal for it to say N/A if I did receive advanced payments in 2023?

I don't believe the workers benefit is applying to my taxes when I fill it in. Based on my income from 2022 I qualify for the payments, but in 2023 I made significantly more money and no longer qualify, I believe I should have to pay it back, but when I fill out the information in TurboTax, and put in the RC210 amount, it proceeds to the next screen and says N/A next to the benefit. Then under the summary it doesn't include any income from the benefit either. What do I do?
6 Replies

Does the Advanced Workers Benefit show up in the Income Summary? Is it normal for it to say N/A if I did receive advanced payments in 2023?

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

I'm using TurboTax Online

The Advanced Workers Benefit doesn't show up on the income summary, but it should show on line 41500 on the detailed tax summary.

It doesn't show up. It's like every time I try to input the amount, and press "Done with RC210" it doesn't apply.

Screen Shot 2024-02-05 at 17.44.38 PM.pngIt just says N/A Screen Shot 2024-02-05 at 17.44.52 PM.pngAnd then there's no record of it in any tax screen of it applying

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be able to assist you further.

Eva08