Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rolfkusel

I am not claiming for pension, because I am still working full-time. I cannot get past that point on the form - it says I should fix it, but it does not accept 'no'

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am not claiming for pension, because I am still working full-time. I cannot get past that point on the form - it says I should fix it, but it does not accept 'no'

If you are referring to the Old Age Security, check Yes to the question that you received Old Age Security and enter  1 cent as the value to workaround this issue.  This will have no tax consequence to you and you will be able to proceed with your income tax return and be able to NETFILE.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you are referring to the Old Age Security, check Yes to the question that you received Old Age Security and enter  1 cent as the value to workaround this issue.  This will have no tax consequence to you and you will be able to proceed with your income tax return and be able to NETFILE.