Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brent-t

I have transferred my wife's disability amount via a schedule 2 but now I want to transfer my daughter's tuition. How do I open a second schedule 2?

When I click on schedule 2 in the forms dropdown list it just opens the one that is transferring my wife disability amount to my G1 and I can't find a way to open and fill a 2nd schedule 2
2 Replies

I have transferred my wife's disability amount via a schedule 2 but now I want to transfer my daughter's tuition. How do I open a second schedule 2?

Schedule 2 is Federal Amounts Transferred from your Spouse or Common-Law Partner. To accept a transfer of tuition from a dependant,  use the Dependant Information dialog box. If you have more than one dependant transferring tuition to you, then you can see a list of them on the Tuition Transfer Worksheet. 

brent-t

If anyone reads this with the same problem I have discovered that the university transfer does not need a Schedule 2.