Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edgedg12

I need to automatically retrieve my Tslips from the CRA but it did not prompt me to do so as it normally does.

The Tslips are usually ready by now
5 Replies

I need to automatically retrieve my Tslips from the CRA but it did not prompt me to do so as it normally does.

Some of the information slips may not have been received yet as per the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA): "You should have received most of your slips and receipts by the end of February. However, you may not receive your T3 and T5013 slips until the end of March. Receipts for RRSP and PRPP contributions made in the first 60 days of the tax year may not be received until May."

Please see our TurboTax video for help with How to use Auto-filling on your return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

edgedg12

I found out that the Auto-fill will not be ready until February, 29.

thank you for your reply,

regards

Ed

Could you tell me where this information was given?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

edgedg12

It was on the CRA website 

Could you please show me an image of this as I am unable to locate it.

Thank you for your help.