Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mannr

"I've just received an email from intuit.com that seems to be peddling an add-on called Absolute. How do I unsubscribe from US based promos?

I inadvertently started the questionnaire , then abandoned it when I recognised the US based details used. I have since received a series of follow-up emails urging me to complete the process. The promo is not at all clear as to its status vis a vis Turbo Tax -- very ambiguously presented.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

"I've just received an email from intuit.com that seems to be peddling an add-on called Absolute. How do I unsubscribe from US based promos?

According to law, there should be a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. Please give that a try; it can take a day or two to take effect, but that should do the trick.

Not to worry; if you're subscribed to TurboTax Canada emails, unsubscribing from US emails won't impact your Canadian preferences.

If after a couple of days you receive another email, please post back and we'll escalate the issue to our US partners on your behalf.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

According to law, there should be a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. Please give that a try; it can take a day or two to take effect, but that should do the trick.

Not to worry; if you're subscribed to TurboTax Canada emails, unsubscribing from US emails won't impact your Canadian preferences.

If after a couple of days you receive another email, please post back and we'll escalate the issue to our US partners on your behalf.