Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having issues entering tuition transfers from a dependent? When I go through the process to enter the credits, I'm mis-directed to the CAI instead.

3 Replies

Is anyone else having issues entering tuition transfers from a dependent? When I go through the process to enter the credits, I'm mis-directed to the CAI instead.

This is a known issue, and the team is working on getting this issue resolved by Thursday. 

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, after spending 3 hours on 3 separate calls with Support, I gave up. Each support analyst gave me a different reason for the issue, all of which equated to "you're doing it incorrectly". I knew there had to be a glitch but have moved on to another product.

This issue has now been resolved. Please try again.