Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonniedou

My docs from revenue canada did not import even tho I was in my account twice & saw my documents. How do I get them to my turbo tax account Does it do it automatically?

2 Replies

My docs from revenue canada did not import even tho I was in my account twice & saw my documents. How do I get them to my turbo tax account Does it do it automatically?

No, it does not automatically load into your tax return. Firstly, check that you can sign into your MyCRA account. Then sign out of your My CRA account.

Delete the already started tax returns from your home page once you sign into your TurboTax account. And start a new return.

Then follow directives for auto-fill your return below:

Footnote: We at TurboTax want to encourage you and your close family to take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety. Please review the articles provided below for more information during these difficult times: 

bonniedou

Seriously?  I spent some time on my tax return entering medical etc.  Wouldn't it be easier just to fill in the documents rather than start over?