Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Mom is on pension, & she received a T5007 for her AB seniors & housing benefit. Does that get entered during the main income section, or during the provincial portion?

Meaning, should it be entered during the time her federal pension T4's are being entered, (@ the beginning of the filing), or should it be entered instead, in the later provincial section? Will it even make a difference where it's added as both options are available, I want to make sure no mistakes are made. Thank you to everyone in advance!
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My Mom is on pension, & she received a T5007 for her AB seniors & housing benefit. Does that get entered during the main income section, or during the provincial portion?

You would enter the slip in the Income section, which is near the beginning of the return. If you've gone past it, you can always go directly to the slip by using the Find tool (magnifying glass) to search for T5007.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You would enter the slip in the Income section, which is near the beginning of the return. If you've gone past it, you can always go directly to the slip by using the Find tool (magnifying glass) to search for T5007.

Thank you for your help I really do appreciate it! 🙂