Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patrick McGrath passed away on 11/ 01/2018 this is last return. I moved to Toronto. Post Office lost his information of Pensions received notices. Need to download?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Patrick McGrath passed away on 11/ 01/2018 this is last return. I moved to Toronto. Post Office lost his information of Pensions received notices. Need to download?

Sorry for your loss. You will not be able to download or import tax information for a deceased person. You should contact CRA and as long as you can prove you have the authority to obtain this information, they should be able to supply you with the figures from any Government pensions he received or mail the copies.

Contact 1-800-959-8281

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Sorry for your loss. You will not be able to download or import tax information for a deceased person. You should contact CRA and as long as you can prove you have the authority to obtain this information, they should be able to supply you with the figures from any Government pensions he received or mail the copies.

Contact 1-800-959-8281