Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why wont u accept the number of months that I eneter from box 23 for my CPP benefits? I keep entering it over and over and Iam sick and tired of this bullshit!

U wont file my return because of a error; so I FIXED it but u still wont accept it. The number of months that I received my CPP is 12.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Why wont u accept the number of months that I eneter from box 23 for my CPP benefits? I keep entering it over and over and Iam sick and tired of this bullshit!

Thank you for your question.

Be sure you didn't put more of one slip. The total of all slip need to be 12.

And if you need to put 12, be sure you didn't enter any T4 slip for work income.

If you require more assistance, Please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

We look forward to hearing from you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Thank you for your question.

Be sure you didn't put more of one slip. The total of all slip need to be 12.

And if you need to put 12, be sure you didn't enter any T4 slip for work income.

If you require more assistance, Please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

We look forward to hearing from you.