Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Associate Stock Purchase Plan does not provide a Canadian tax receipt. How do I use the statement to enter information in my Canadian Tax Form?

Statement shows Shares held, price per share and market value for beginning and end of 2017 in US Dollars. Shows Walmart Contributions. Shows payroll deductions and dividend reinvestments. T-4 from them shows an amount in box 40. On the US 1099-DIV which is attached to the statement shows total ordinary dividends qualified dividends and Federal income tax withheld.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Walmart Associate Stock Purchase Plan does not provide a Canadian tax receipt. How do I use the statement to enter information in my Canadian Tax Form?

This is to be entered under Income tab - Tslips - Foreign Income. You can apply your Walmart contributions here.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

This is to be entered under Income tab - Tslips - Foreign Income. You can apply your Walmart contributions here.