Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

University Student. T2202A How do I know whether to claim Full Time or Part Time in box 105 of your window?

T2202A shows credits for both Full Time and Part Time but T4A only has one box 105, and you say only fill one box 105.  

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

University Student. T2202A How do I know whether to claim Full Time or Part Time in box 105 of your window?

The T2202A is entered in a different place.  Enter the T4A under the income section and put the data in the required boxes.  It does not have anything to do with the T2202A.

Answer the questions about tuition to bring up the entry screen for the schedule 11 and enter the data, both full time months and part time months to arrive at the total tuition credit.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

The T2202A is entered in a different place.  Enter the T4A under the income section and put the data in the required boxes.  It does not have anything to do with the T2202A.

Answer the questions about tuition to bring up the entry screen for the schedule 11 and enter the data, both full time months and part time months to arrive at the total tuition credit.