Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where should I enter the spousal RRSP contribution I made into my spouse's RRSP space? Into my RRSP contribution box or into my spouse's RRSP contribution box?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where should I enter the spousal RRSP contribution I made into my spouse's RRSP space? Into my RRSP contribution box or into my spouse's RRSP contribution box?

If you made the contribution, you would select "Enter RRSP for myself".

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you made the contribution into your spouse's RRSP, then you would enter the amount in the box labeled "Contribution amount to your spouse's RRSPs".

HI there, 

Thank you for your response. However, I am on the page entitled: "RRSP Contribution Summary" where there are only three choices are offered; 1) Enter RRSP for myself, 2) enter RRSP for my Spouse, 3) Done with RRSP. 

There is no such chioce as "  "Contribution amount to your spouse's RRSPs"."

Thanks     

If you made the contribution, you would select "Enter RRSP for myself".