Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where will it show ontario trillium benefit calculation in Turbo tax ? Its not showing up in my review , My review shows Provincial tax summary as 0 ?

5 Replies

Where will it show ontario trillium benefit calculation in Turbo tax ? Its not showing up in my review , My review shows Provincial tax summary as 0 ?

The estimated Ontario Trillium Benefit (OTB) can be reviewed by following steps, click on Bottom Line (Tax Summaries) which is under Review on the left navigation panel. It does not matter whether your Provincial tax summary shows 0 or not as it does not affect Ontario Trillium Benefit.

For more information, please see our TurboTax article. What Is the Ontario Trillium Benefit?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Problem is something else as even in the end OTB is showing 0 and I am eligible , Called Customer care people but even they are not able to figure out as of now why ? 

Same problem, I guess it's a bug in their system...

I enter all the info, have a non-zero total, yet when I wave the Benefit form still shows 0.00 on line 61100 and the form is not included in the "printed out" forms when I save as PDF. Still, it remembers all the info I entered. I used both the form and easy-step methods, not difference. Still get 0.00 on line 61100.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.