Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You said you did not want to change the unused RRSP/PRPP contributions, please remove the amount or answer Yes to the question. I put in my amount from NOA /does not like

2 Replies

You said you did not want to change the unused RRSP/PRPP contributions, please remove the amount or answer Yes to the question. I put in my amount from NOA /does not like

Once you enter an amount in the box "Enter your unused RRSP/PRPP contributions from line B of your "RRSP/PRPP Deduction Limit Statement" on your Notice of Assessment, Notice of Reassessment or Form T1028", you must say "Yes" to continue. 

Enter in the amount from your NOA here, then when you continue to the RRSP CarryForward page, you will have the option to claim all or portion of this amount. 

I entered the amount in error and need to remove it but can not find the screen to do so. I opened Forms and see in on Schedule 7 but when I double click to find the source, the carry forward screen that comes up shows all zero - which is should be zero.