Note: To qualify for the disability tax credit, you must have a certified Form T2201 (DTC application) on file with the CRA or the CRA will reject your claim.
If you’re eligible, TurboTax will calculate the credit and automatically apply it to your balance, which helps reduce how much you owe.
- Select the image of the magnifying glass (or Find), in the upper-right area of TurboTax.
- Enter the word “disability” in the Find window.
- Select Disability Amount from the options that appear, and then select Go.
- When the Disability Amount step appears, answer all of the questions, then select Continue.
- Repeat steps above for any additional claims.