Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Intuit

(TurboTax Business Incorporated) How do I print or file a copy of my return?

As with all TurboTax software, you are given two options to submit your return to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), once completed. You may choose to print and mail a copy of your return to the CRA, or you can file electronically.

For TurboTax Business Incorporated tax software, the options for both differ when compared to the personal TurboTax online or TurboTax CD/download versions.

The instructions for either printing and mailing you TurboTax Business Incorporated return, or electronically filing it are below. Simply click on your chosen option below to get started.

1. On the Info page, select No when asked to internet file your return
  2. Go to the File menu and select Print.
  3. Select Print final copy (Government copy for submission-Paper filing only), from the list of options.
    BI1.jpg
  4. Click OK to confirm you want to print your return.
    BI2.jpg
  5. Click YES when prompted to save your return.
    BI3.jpg
  6. You may now print your return. Your return barcode will be automatically generated on your T2 Jacket, when is now able to be sent via mail to the CRA.

Note: For tax years 2018 and forward, you will need an internet connection when printing in order to generate a custom barcode for CRA submission.

1. Confirm that the return has been selected to be electronically filed.
    BI4.jpg
  2. Select File Now, either from the toolbar or under the File menu.
  3. Select Corporate Internet Filing, then click Next.
    BI5.jpg
  4. Follow the prompts in the filing process, making sure to choose Print copy for review in the following menu.
    BI6.jpg
  5. Click Next when finished.
  6. Proceed to the Filing your return through the CRA Corporation Internet Filing Web Service window. TurboTax Business Inc will then check the return for any outstanding errors, such as missing information, and will prepare the return for CRA submission. Click OK on the pop-up window to continue.
    BI7.jpg
  7. You will be prompted to enter your WAC (Web Access Code) to continue, or you can choose to apply for one during this process.
    BI8.jpg
    BI9.jpg
  8. Select Accept when ready.
  9. Print the confirmation page and then click on OK. TTBInc will also record the confirmation number on the Info page under the Filing section.

Note: Only years 2017 R7, 2018 R6, 2019 R3 (and later), can be electronically submitted to CRA. To confirm which version you are on, or to update, please visit our Support Article here.

Related information:

How do I find or remove errors or warnings?

How do I use the Corporation Internet Filing service to file my return?

Is my print authorization code being used?

How do I update to the latest version of software?

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Returning? Sign in