Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Part III column C of my 1095-A is blank and TurboTax will not let me continue. What should I do?

Column C is blank and TurboTax did not let me continue. I tried entering $0.00 for the entire column & my estimated return jumped almost $2000+, I am not sure that I did this correctly and I do not know what to do. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
LeeM

Part III column C of my 1095-A is blank and TurboTax will not let me continue. What should I do?

Just leave those columns blank. Remove the zeroes and it should work.

I removed the zeros but it would not allow me continue without entering a value in that box. I tried to delete that form and start over but I got the same results. Then I tried to do the same thing on the mobile app, but I am still being told to enter an amount for Column C.
pgrabows

Yes, I'm having this problem too!

I have that problem as well, as I'm not eligible for tax credit, but turbotax showing me high refund!
anonymous04
Returning Member

I have the same problem too! 

AlexanderS08
Expert Alumni

If you are eligible for the health coverage credit and did not receive any advance premium it is very possible that your refund could jump when entering this information.

This is because you could have used an advance credit to lower how much you paid each month.

But because you paid your premiums in full each month on your own, you will get the tax benefit when you do your taxes.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies