Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hi, ı received an email says that i accessed my taxback but didnt get any money through to my account.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

Hi, ı received an email says that i accessed my taxback but didnt get any money through to my account.

Please clarify your question.

Unfortunately, we can't see your tax return to to evaluate your problem.   I'll have to ask you a couple of questions.

• Who did you get the Email From?
  • Did you pay TurboTax with "Pay with my return?"
    • If you did there may be a delay in processing!

Please contact us again with any additional questions or to provide some additional details.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

so ı just found out that my taxes went to my address in USA because they couldn't send it with direct deposit. But im not in the address anymore. What can I do now?

If the tax refund could not be direct deposited, the bank would have sent the refund back to the IRS.  The IRS would only mail a refund check to the address on your tax return.

Did you enter a US address on your tax return?

yes, I did. But also all my friends did the same thing. do you think a photo of the check will be enough?

If you do not live at that address you should have entered the address where you currently live and where you receive your mail on the tax return.

You also should have entered a change of address with the US Post Office if you moved from that address.  If the IRS refund check is delivered to that address then you need to contact whomever is at that address to have the check mailed to where you are currently living.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies