Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My return was rejected because of my Form 8962 I was told there was a processing error and I will have to wait until 2/3/2022 to refile. Is this error due to turbotax?

@Skasperski417 Thank you so much for your update.

Good news! I just resubmitted my return and it was accepted within 10 mins! TT seems to have resolved the issue. Whew!

My return was rejected because of my Form 8962 I was told there was a processing error and I will have to wait until 2/3/2022 to refile. Is this error due to turbotax?

Did you have to change anything? I had originally put that i received unemployment but i actually did not, so i only changed that. 

Im just afraid that if i submit i will be rejected again!

@msmitzz85 Make sure you enter all info accurately on your end. I did not change anything, as my info was correct. However, I did see that TT fixed an error on one of the lines for the form 8962, which I think was the issue for my return.

I was nervous about refiling too, as my return has been rejected 5x last week. It went through in less than 10 minutes and was accepted. Give it a try!

Thank you! I tried it again and yes! In less than 10 minutes my return was accepted finally! 

thank you!

has it been fixed yet?

eclark67

it is 2/4 when will this be fixed?

akirajs

Has any resubmitted yet and what was the results.

The error has been fixed as of Wednesday evening

@eclark67 it has been fixed as of Wednesday evening 

I resent and I haven't been rejected yet which was happening within an hour of submitting the last 10x. But it hasn't been accepted either. 

I submitted mine this morning and they were accepted. I have not heard about my state taxes yest

It’s fixed, mine were accepted this morning 

Is there any update as turbo tax app shows Feb 3rd this issue would be fixed here it is Feb 4th and I haven't received no email or text and I'm signed up for notifications. Any help would be gladly appreciated.

@Mtet1977 it works they didn't send any email with update. I was able to finally get accepted Wednesday evening 

vdlomas02

What did you do for it to get accepted?  I just logged on to mine and it states form will me available on or after Feb 3.  I will not let me fix the problem

*** okay just tried again and was able to file now just waiting on acceptance.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies