Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kotsiras

Where do I find my "Tax History Report" for 2022? Was that report eliminated? I have for all prior years , not for 2022.

The "Tax History Report" is a Five Year Tax History.  I do not see it for 2022 but was available each year for the past five years
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Gabriella_EA
Employee Tax Expert

Where do I find my "Tax History Report" for 2022? Was that report eliminated? I have for all prior years , not for 2022.

Hello kotsiras, thanks for joining for the event today!

The Tax History Report was not eliminated, and should be included in your 2022 tax return print out. If you're not seeing the Tax History Report with your 2022 return print out, did you file using the same TurboTax account you'd used in prior years?

You should see the report at the end of the federal return, but before any applicable state return(s).

You can follow these instructions to print or download a PDF copy of your 2022 return to check for that report.

I'll keep an eye on this thread, so feel free to reply again if that doesn't resolve your issue!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Pat0525
Returning Member

Ditto, with the exception I'm looking for the tax history report for year 2023. The report for 2022 was printed behind form # 8283. 

2023RD

I also cannot find our Tax History Report in the 2023 Tax Year software. I liked this (Federal) tax summary.

mi2andrew

Same here! I can't find the Tax History for the 2023 Tax Year

@ mi2andrew wrote:

Same here! I can't find the Tax History for the 2023 Tax Year

I can tell you how to get the 5-year Tax History report, but the method differs depending on whether you are using Online TurboTax or the desktop software (CD/download).   Since I don't know which one you used, I'll tell you both methods.

Desktop software

Launch your program and open your return.   Go into Forms Mode.   In the left column list of forms, down near the bottom of the list of Federal forms, you should see a form called Tax History.

Online TurboTax

To see the 5-year Tax History and other extra pages, you need to get the larger PDF of the return with all the worksheets.   For a 2023 return, at this point in tax season you'll have to do that in the Print Center inside the return interview.

If you log in and TurboTax thinks you were finished, you have to open the online return interview back up to get to the Print Center.  If you have already filed, do not make any changes in the return when you open it back up.  If you ever have to prepare an amended return, it has to start off exactly as filed.

For the current 2023 return, here's how to open the return interview back up if you've already filed, or if TurboTax thinks you were finished.

• Click on "Add a State."  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)
  • After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
  • Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
  • The next screen should offer some options:  "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"
  •  The latter has the most pages, and is likely the one with the Tax History Report.

NOTE:  Remember all PDF tax documents and tax data files are very sensitive files, since they contain your personal ID info, financial data, and possibly bank account numbers, etc.  Be sure to store them safely and securely to guard against computer theft, hacking, etc.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies