Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

aljoynes

Tax Refund

I did not use Turbo Tax going through an investment company.  I purchased the program in November of 2023 like I always do.  I used my correct routing and account numbers because I don't know any others that I could have used. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Tax Refund

@ aljoynes 

This answer has been edited 5/20/2024 at 7 AM Pacific

I did just now find another posting for you in your other thread at this link:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/tax-refund/00/3362072

I'm not sure why you started this new thread.  That's why we didn't understand the context of your posting above.  You provided more details in your other thread.

Now that I found your original thread, it's probably best to continue over in that thread for continuity, where you explained more about what you are experiencing.   Starting new threads creates confusion and redundancy.

As a result, the following paragraph I provided for you in my original comment here to you may or may not apply.

Original post I provided before seeing the info in your other thread:

This is the first posting I see for you, so your situation is not clear.   Please provide more explanation, but do not post personal info in this public Internet forum.    And did you have any TurboTax fees that you chose to pay out of your Federal refund?   If so, a third-party bank is involved, where it is first deposited so fees can be taken out, and we can tell you how to check on your refund.   We can tell you more once we understand what your issue is.

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Tax Refund

Do you have a question?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies